Thursday, March 1, 2018

Forest Nymph




Dress - Country Road. Shoes - Sunto.

In LOVE with this dress. It was a bit of an impromptu/mania fueled purchase but in the end I am thrilled that I bought it. I quite often buy clothes from the children's section and this dress is an example of that. I find that the children's clothes at Country Road are actually not so childish that they can't be worn by an adult, they are still very chic and flattering. The shoes are another purchase I am stoked with. I bought them from Recycle Boutique at The Tannery which if you live in Christchurch should definitely check out because you get good quality, designer pieces at an incredibly reasonably price and sometimes the clothes are brand new! These photos were taken by of course, Cyren from Cyren's Cosmedia and were shot on location at the Botanic Gardens just after we had finished some cosplay photoshoots. I am so happy with how the photos came out and I love the colours in it, I feel just like a forest fairy! So glad I got to share this with you guys n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment